Many Small Business Owners face the challenge of staying accountable.
One of the best things about being your own boss is that you do not answer to anyone. However, that can also be a challenge if you get easily distracted from your to-do list by all the little things that pop up day today.
As an entrepreneur, the to-do list can be never-ending. Add that to the random fires that pop up day today in your business and there is always something else that needs to be done.
So how do you keep on track with your larger projects and the goals you set. How do you stay accountable? The best way is to find yourself an accountability partner.
· Find yourself a like-minded business owner to bounce ideas off of
· Make sure you have a clear agenda for communicating your goals so that the other person can help keep you on track
· Set regular dates to reconnect and keep you both on track
If you cannot find an accountability partner then set yourself up to be your own accountability partner.
· Set your goals out clear and in writing so you can track progress
· Set regular dates with yourself to check-in
· Set a reward to keep yourself motivated
Being a Small Business owner comes with its own set of challenges. Make sure you set yourself up with the support you need to make it work for you.
Until next time,